Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Mother's day :)

12 years ago, I cried, I screamed, I came to the new world that very foreign to me..

For about 2 months later, You know mom.. I saw.. I saw your smile.. I felt your hugs..
Every night, I cried, I whined.. Then, You woke up from your sleep.. Maybe, for that time.. I didn't felt that I'm child who can't did anything, anything for you..

For about 2 years later, You brought me to school.. You say "Be careful to play with your friend, concentrated with what your teacher said"
I didn't know what you mean, I didn't know what was your purpose.. I didn't hear that, I think it wasn't important..



When I was in elementary school, You always said "Good luck child ! Be the best, just study like your brother, just be like your brother !" I think it was a confinement, you was punishing me, when I didn't hear what you said..
I felt like, I didn't had time to played with my friend.. But actually I HAVE MANY TIME to play with my friend, I just can't manage my time at that time.. Every night, you prayed, I never think that you cared at me..

But now, I can feel it mom.. I can feel your love.. But I think it's too late.. I don't know how to express my disappointed of my self.. I don't know how to say thank's to you.. I don't know how to apologize to you.. I so confuse, I don't know.. I don't know how to do that all !

You're too good for a child like me, never say thank's, never apologize, denialists, grumpy, never make you smile.. I see that know.. That I'm not more of a child that always ask and ask, again and over again..

And now.. I apologize to you, Thanks for all.. You're the best mom forever :)
Last one, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!! :)

Love,    

Your Child :)

2 comments: