Sunday, July 10, 2011

Song says...

Hey guys ! I've catch some precious words of songs and I've tried to write down it below..so just check it out
"...Common show 'em what you worth..."-Katy Perry, Firework
"...Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart..."-Jessie J, Who You Are
"...You know we're superstars, we are who we are.."-Ke$ha, We R Who We R
"...If you need me, I'll come running from a thousand miles away..."-Justin Bieber, U Smile
"...But somehow, I will show the world what's inside my heart and be loved for who I am..."-Christina Aguilera, Reflection
"...I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us. How we met and the sparks flew instantly..."-Taylor Swift, The Story Of Us
"...You appear just like a dream to me..."-Miley Cyrus, When I Look at You
"...The struggle I'm facing, the chances I'm taking, sometime might knock me down but, no I'm not breaking..."-Miley Cyrus, The Climb
"...You know I'm not pinocio and never told a lie..."-Bobby Ray, Magic
"...What's worth the price is always worth the fight..."-Nickelback, If Today Was Your Last Day
"...Give me everything tonight. For all we know we might not get tomorrow..."-Pitbull, Give me everything
"...You had my heart inside of your hand. And you played it to the beat..."-Adele, Rolling In The Deep 
"...She'll never know your story like I do..."-Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me
"...I didn't give a damn what you say to me, I don't really care what you think of me..."-Avril Lavigne, I Can Do Better
"...Everybody hurts somebody, it's okay don't be afraid..."-Avril Lavigne, Everybody Hurts
"...Yeah if I had you, then money, fame and fortune never could compete..."-Adam Lambert, If I Had You
"...They tell you I'm difficult but so are they..."-Avril Lavigne, My Happy Ending
"...That I'm not like that girl, the one who give it all her ways..."-Avril Lavigne, Don't Tell Me
"...I'm small and the world is big, all around me is fast moving..."-Avril Lavigne, How Does It Feel
"...What happen to my Saturday? Monday come the day I hate..."-Avril Lavigne, He Wasn't
"...I know that I must pass this test..."-Rihanna, Roussian Roulette
"...What you got boy is hard to find, I think about it all the time..."-Ke$ha, Your Love Is My Drug
"...You make it easier when life gets hard..."-Jason Mraz, Lucky
"...Your day will come, the past is gone. So take your time and live and let live.."-David Archuleta, Something bout love
"...Let my heart beat louder, let my heart speak louder than my head..."-Charice, Louder
"...You lost the love I loved the most..."-Christina Perry, Jar of hearts
"...Never thought that I'd fall in love but it grew from a simple crush..."-Craig david, Insomnia 
"...And everything's right from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side..."-Demi Lovato, Gift Of A Friend
"...I bet you didn't expect that, she make me change my way..."-The Maine, Into Your Arms
"...Everyone can see, there's a change in me, they all say I'm not the same kid I used to be..."-Nikka Costa, First Love
"...Imma dance like I never dance, sing like I never sing, dream like I never dream..."-Shawn Christoper, Alligator Sky
"...I'm telling the world, that I found a girl, the one I can live for, the one who deserve..."-Taio Cruz, Telling The World
"...We stand together till the very end..."-Iyaz, Pyramid
"...One day, when the sky is falling I'll be standing right next to you..."-Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber, Next 2 You
"...We're all right where we should be..."-Bruno Mars, Lighter 
"...How would it be, where I am, if my father didn't tell me to never say I can't..."-Bruno Mars, Never Say You Can't
"...Don't make it hard to breath in it..."-Charice, Before It Explodes 
"...First rule, never let em change you, rule two do you to the fullest and never be ashamed to. You just good at what they can't do..."-Lupe Fiasco, Just The Way You Are
"...But you shouldn't worry about what they said, cause they got nothin on you baby..."-Bruno Mars, Nothin On You
"...I don't care who you are, where you're from, don't care what you did, as long as you love me..."-Backstreet Boys, As Long As You Love Me
"...One thing you can be sure of, I never ask for more than your love..."-Westlife, Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You 
"...I knew I love you before I met you..."-Savage Garden, I Knew I Love You
"...Can I be the only hope for you, because you're the only hope for me..."-My Chemical Romance, The Only Hope For Me Is You
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment