Thursday, August 25, 2011

Visit Sarangan!

Located on Magetan, East Java, Indonesia. A lake with a beautiful scenery. Here are some photoshoot which taken by me. Check it out!
The scenery around the strawberry's field

Strawberry!
The other side
I don't know whose car is that?
The scenery in front of the hotel :)
Wow, unique plant
In the morning \(u.u)/
The right side of the hotel. Look from here, that's "Hotel Merah". The tallest hotel up there.
There's also a hotel across the lake.
Unique plant.
Great picture, I like the water shadow. hehe.
what plant is this? :/
Unfortunately, I found a baby cat. It's so cute :*
:)
The scenery of the lake.
My favourite picture. Not too good, but need courage to take this one.
The lake :)
The cabbage field
Here are some pictures which taken by my friend :
A woman was washing her carrot. those carrots were gonna be sold.

Cabbage field


Well, that's all my pictures of Sarangan. Go there for a trip! hehe ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment