Saturday, July 9, 2011

E.N.D

"Promise that I'd not fall in love in this year" since that day, I regret to say those words. I don't know how I can catch this feeling, but this feeling comes to me by its self.
I'd ever said that I never open my heart to everyone..BUT how could he open it? -_-
Maybe this feeling wasn't I wanted, but now I really need it, he introduce me the real word, real feeling, deepest meaning...
I never made a wish I'd have a perfect relationship, just like in the movie cz it made by scriptwriter but mine is made by God, n I think this relationship is perfect enough to me 
Day by day, I'm so happy here though I can't be there with him, cause I feel so near n yeah, here n there, aren't matters to me. Honestly, I miss him so much, does he feel the same feeling like I feel? I hope so
If I could be there once again, I really wanna said "ILoveYouSoMuch" in front of him without any hidden lie on me. Hoammm I'm wondering will we ever meet again
I'd ever heard all of my friends relationship story that ended by saying "Goodbye" n I was afraid having a relationship, I thought that it would kill me, buried my heart and there would written "R.I.P" on my heart :o
But he can erase all the worried that I keep living in my heart, I feel it ! THAT'S MAGIC ! Other guy, I don't think so that they can be like him, no one ever.
...My first and (possibility) last love...
Cross out the "possibility" cz I believe that he is. I never imagine what will my life will be if it'll be done. NEVER ! promise ! You know? I never hold back what I've said. I hope that he can keep his promise and give a faith to me to keep my promise.
Ya ﷲ I know, You hear my prayer. So please, don't let this end just make it E.N.D  


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment