Saturday, July 9, 2011

x) x) x)

Yey !
Getting bored with my old skin, lol..so I try to make a new one n more classic than the old one
White yeah! Lighter than the emily the strange theme ! Different song too !! Yeah, Charice featuring Iyaz with their song Pyramid. I'm enchanted with Charice's voice, perfect! My friend say the same opinion too!
}...Earthquake can't shake us, cyclones can't break us, hurricanes can't take away our love...~
Those're my favourite words of that song, they have deep meaning..for me, lol
Maybe after this, I''ll be often to post some pictures (photos) I've got from tumblr n maybe if I have time to spend it with my camera, I'll post the photos here
Hmm..actually I've been tumblr-ing a long long time ago, but well..I think I'm not dilligent enough to reblog n post some quotes, photos and whatnot...so in the last week of holiday, I'll try to spend my time with tumblr xD
WHAT IN THE WORLD my holiday will be end !!!????!!!
Hoaammmmm...honestly, the most I hate school the most I miss it when holiday comes
If I could make a text to school I wanna write like this
Dear school & teacher
Actually I ain't hate you at all, you're all so fun, I love to being with you there..but could you stop to gimme a lot of homework? I'm sick of those things hehe 
Sincerely, 
No name 
Hahaha, that's kinda funny, schooling without homework-ing at home :D
........a lot of my activities during this holiday
a. doing sport 
b. listening music 
c. studying 
d. doing homework
e. playing game (laptop)
f. texting with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment